A girl in the station

The arrows of love , she was named , i mean literally that was her name , i met her nearly five months ago and ever since my life was never the same

I saw her ,standing alone , in the cold , in  the depth of winter , first in the  morning , sun was barely shining but i felt warmth around .
her skin was so shiny and bright it was , i used to call her snow-white and she flushed when i do so , her straight hair dangling on her shoulders ,she had coils of leaf-brown hair , she was wasp-waisted , she had slender eyebrows and her eyelashes was valevity , and then her eyes were so innocent , she looked at me with a glare along with a smile , i lose focus whenever she does that , i did nt know where to look , her lips were so distracting and tempting.

She was so amazing , i could nt restrain the urge talking to her , so i made a move , then i knew her name , the name who kept haunting me for a lifetime .  ever since everything became so diffrent , colors was so vivid  , she added a new flavor into my typical life , what did i do to deserve this ?seeing her nearly every day , long talks on social media with no further action in making her my own
If its a coincidence seeing her in the station then i m happy to put my fate in the hands of luck,
knowing she could never be my own tortured me the most , after connection she declines .

its been months since the last time i saw her ,THE STATION GIRL , and today is my birthday ,and i did nt know that untill she showed up in my sight , then i felt that i m the birthday boy who is staring at his strawberry cake and never get the chance to taste it .

She had an exam that day , so we barely talked , i kept staring as her tiny heart like shaped lips were moving as she murmurs while reading .

i could nt get my eyes off her , i felt that i needed to look as long as i could ., at least her lovely figure  could be stuck in my mind as long as possible
i wiched her good luck and walked a way and it was like the final GoodBye.


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Friendzoned , good or bad?

Incarnation : Humans,animals, planes

Trying Sins